break out the crack when Hoagland's on?
I generally try make sure there are no loaded firearms anywhere I can get to them when that paranoid hippie narcissist known as Richard Hoagland drops in for some warm, wet, deep kisses on his nether region from Simple George. I shudder to think that such a vain goofball might have once had access to some of America's most sensitive information about its space program....
Hoagland could be his own drinking game: players down drinks each time Richard "Dick" Hoagland brings up:
1) a NASA program on which he claims significant influence;
2) a scientific concept that he claims, contrary to recorded history, actually originated with him;
3) an event that he already predicted;
4) Barack Obama in a reverent or worshipful way, or excuses some failure of his adminsitration;
5) a claim that he was science advisor to Walter Cronkite;
6) a claim that shadowy government forces and/or jealous former colleagues at NASA are dedicated to and actively seeking his doom;
7) and if Hoagland ever, ever
admits on air that he was in error about something, made a mistake, or that one of his theories has been proven wrong, players must drink a quart of 151-proof rum
. (Don't worry; this has never happened in the history of CTC, so players are safe from alcohol poisoning.)
And the game can be called, "Who's A Dick?".