I spent those 5 minutes,
Oh, and here are my 5 minutes:
1. David Anderson phoned the show from a "secure line" at anundisclosed location in New Mexico where his staff was carrying-ontheir work into time travel. This operation is, in turn, a branch ofAnderson Multinational, his Rochester, N.Y. based company.
2. Anderson Multinational's website is andersonmultinational.com. Onthat site they list an address: 14 Franklin St. Suite 401, Rochester,N.Y.
3. A Google search of "14 FRANKLIN STREET ROCHESTER" brings us to theTemple Building (http://www.templebuilding.com/
), an apartment buildingin downtown Rochester. Apparently Anderson's world-changing research isbeing funded by a company run out of his living room.
4. Anderson Multinational's mission statement is to "bring togetherleading companies and partners necessary to build a better world."
a. One such subsidiary - linked from the AM website - is RapidExpress(rapidex.us). This is the only Anderson subsidiary that lists a phonenumber. When I called this number I got the voicemail for a RebeccaRoberts, who is also listed as the "Chief Financial Officer" of thecompany. This is obviously a very customer-service oriented company ifthe main line rings directly to the CFO's desk.
b. Another Anderson Multinational subsidiary is Biometric Visions(http://www.biometricvisions.com/
). As far as I can tell BiometricVisions is an Amazon Associates storefront coupled with 3 pages ofuncredited wikipedia entries on the science of biometrics.
c. A third subsidiary, Anderson Investors(http://www.andersoninvestors.com/
) claims offices in 7 countries. Onlyone of these offices, on their website, list a mailing address,however. That mailing address is ... 14 Franklin Plaza - "Dr."Anderson's very multipurpose living room.
5. The New York Division of Corporations lists an address for processservice for Anderson Multinational (http://2dfd.sl.pt
). This addresshappens to be David Anderson's mailbox at a UPS store in Rochester(http://2dfh.sl.pt
). One might expect a company that had invented timetravel would have the wherewithal to at least spend a few bucks onhiring a professional registered agent, especially if the currentregistered agent for process service was at an "undisclosed location"in New Mexico and his mailbox was in upstate New York.