Ian needs to be replaced.
The thing about Art or George is at least they ask questions. They don't flaunt their supposed knowledge.
They respect their guests.
Ian Punnett's transgressions:
1) Ian does not respect his guests.
2) Ian appears to think he is smarter than almost everyone he interviews.
3) Ian is constantly talking over Coast to Coast guests.
4) Ian is constantly interrupting Coast to Coast guests.
5) Ian is constantly giving advice Coast to Coast guests like he is some oracle or guru that knows all.
6) Ian has little respect for his callers questions.
7) Ian goes on tirade about little things that don't matter. Such someone calling a guest a doctor. Ian proceeded to tell the audience that the guest was not a Dr. but people kept calling the guest a Dr. Ian insinuated Coast audience was stupid and incapable of understanding. 15 mins later...
I definitely hope Ian changes because right now he comes off as an arrogant, know it all, that has no respect. Ian believes he's at the pinnacle of his career and nothing can touch him.
If Ian was so interesting I'm sure George would have interviewed him.
STFU Ian. Damn.